Panchase Trek 5 Days
Panchase trek is one of the most majestic and short duration treks starting from Pokhara. Panchase is an ancient local pilgrimage spot thus having deep auspicious significance. There is festival on top of Panchase hill for spreading grains by thousands of devotees coming from all around the valley. This tradition is connected to ancient Vedic age.
Pancha+ ashana literally stands for five meditative postures on the five hill tops). This is the place where you can see 360 degree panoramic view of White Mountains and high green hills, pristine lake and temple while exploring in the middle of dark thick forest. This is the best place for yoga and meditation. Being in this place is the full of joy because of breathe taking view and tranquility. This is the place where you can get all trekking experience on short span of time. It is easy to get lost even for those who are used to the Panchase. So, taking guide is highly recommended for this treks. It is little challenging trek.
Itinerary 5 Days
- Day 1 Boatimng across Phewa lake and hike up to Bhumdi village via World Peace Stupa and Pumdi
- Day 2 After a good breakfast and a bit of pack lunch, hike up to Panchase Bhjanjyang for great mountain and sunrise view. Stay in Panchase Bhanjyang with home stay style hotels.
- Day 3 Hike up to Panchase view point via Lake and temple and hike down to Kande via Bhadaure village and drive back to Pokhara
- Day 4 Hike up to Panchase view point via Lake and temple and hike down to Kande via Bhadaure village and hike up to Australian camp. Stay overnight
- Day 5 Hike down to Pokhara via Dhampus, Astham and Hemja and drive back to Pokhara