Royal Trek 3-5 Days
From Kalika of Pokhara and ending at scenic Begnas Lake
Royal treks is suitable for people not having longer time for gaining memorable trekking experience in Nepalese Himalayas . This is area where the majority ethnic community has been inhabited by Gurungs with their authentic cultural villages.
The area is known for Its authentic Gurung cultural village with panoramic mountain view of Anapurna and Manaslu mountain ranges. It is great to see those local and remote villages to understand complete bigger picture of Nepali cultural and religious experience.
If you like, you can explore ice lake area and hidden lake areas with additional two or three days of hike with the help of local people. KarmaTreks always supports local causes empowering people from remote villages. Royal Treks is different experience than other treks because on Royal Treks one can have simply little bit of every experience like jungle and paddy field walk and you can feel as if you are flowing the royal foot prints as you are walling the trails marked by prince Charlesfrom UK in the eighties.
Itinerary 3-5 Days
- Day 1 Arrival and getting to know each other at Pokhara .Take jeep, car or local bus to Parchey. Driving through hills with river and lush green forest view, we finally arrive at Ghairokharkha. 1 hour hike to Sikles, a cultural village (can visit museum and Annapurna conservation area office)
- Day 2 Sikles explore and hike to Tangting village.
- Day 3 Exploration in Tangting, home stay and enjoying the avalanche from the close distance. | Or Tangting to chisapani without one extra overnight stay.
- Day 4 Tangting to Chisapaani Home stay (Chisapani is one of the great villages to meet and talk with locals and have sunrise and sunset view)
- Day 5 Chispaani to Begnas Lake exploration (you have alternative trail from Chisa paani to Pokhara)
- Day 6 Begnas lake to Pokhara